FOR THE CONTROL
OF RATS AND MICE
Plastic Board 2s
Glue Boards 2s Cheese Scent is used for catching large rats. It is placed in areas where rats usually run through.
Glue Boards 2s Peanut Scent is used for catching large rats. It is placed in areas where rats are usually seen.
Plastic Board 4s
Wood Board 2s
Card Board 2s
Glue Board - Wood Board 2s' base is plyboard for additional strength on catching large rats. It is placed in areas where rats usually run through.
Glue Board - Card Board 2s' base is a thick paper for eco friendly customers. It is used for catching large rats. It is placed in areas where rats usually run through.
Plastic Glue Board 4s
Plastic Glue Board 4s is designed to catch mice and other small rodents. It is placed where rodents are frequently seen like near its borrow and places where it usually run through. Plastic Board 4s is available in 3 variants for attracting rodents to the trap.
Directions for Use:
• Place Glue Boards in areas where rats normally appear at night.
• To strengthen its hold on rats trapped on the Glue Board, apply adhesive tape on both sides of the boards to
prevent the board from moving.
• Do not place Glue Board on sandy areas or where specks of dust and dirt are prevalent. Dust and sand
particles could affect the strength of viscosity of the Glue Boards.
• Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
READY TO USE CEREAL BAIT
Directions for Use:
• Use the box or any rat size container as
• Place baits between 15 and 50 feet
apart for rats; for mice, placement are
• Do not scatter the bait
• Avoid moving bait stations because
some rats have reactions against
• Change baits every 4-6 weeks. Moldy
or decayed baits are unattractive to
rats and mice
• Store product that is not in use in a
location out of reach of children and pets
• DO NOT place bait where food, feed or
water could become contaminated
• When pouring product, use protective
• Wash hands thoroughly with soap and
water after use
• Search for rodent bodies and dispose of
• Avoid all contacts by mouth